Established in April 2009, Save the Children Hong Kong is an independent, non-profit development and humanitarian organisation and a member of the global Save the Children movement, the world’s largest independent charity focused on children. Globally, Save the Children’s workforce is made up of around 25,000 staff employed by Save the Children International and 30 members of Save the Children working in more than 120 countries.
Our team is a diverse group of highly capable and committed individuals who bring a wide range of professional experiences to our mission. We are an equal opportunity organisation, dedicated to our core values of Accountability, Ambition, Collaboration, Creativity and Integrity. We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to make a difference in the lives of children around the world.
Our Values in Practice
- We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to supporters, partners and, most of all, children.
- We are demanding of ourselves and our colleagues, set high goals and are committed to improving the quality of everything we do for children.
- We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity, and work with partners to leverage our global strength in making a difference for children.
- We are open to new ideas, embrace change, and take disciplined risks to develop sustainable solutions for and with children.
- We aspire to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behaviour; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of children.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit an application by completing the respective Online Job Application Form.
Save the Children Hong Kong thanks all applicants for the interest. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.
Please click HERE if you have any questions regarding the recruitment.
We would love to hear from you.