WE CONTINUED TO DISTRIBUTE CHILDREN’S MASKS AND LAPTOPS TO SUPPORT VULNERABLE FAMILIES
Today Save the Children Hong Kong continued to distribute much-needed items to protect and support vulnerable children and their families. In addition to over 50,000 face masks for children, we have also distributed 200 laptops, together with pocket WiFi and data SIM cards donated by Henderson Development Anti-Epidemic Fund to children coming from deprived backgrounds to help them continue with their studies at home.
We are grateful for our partnership with the following organisation:
- Hong Kong Children’s Hospital
- Hong Kong Red Cross Special Schools
- Heep Hong Society
- Tai Po And North District Social Welfare Office
- Hong Kong Christian Service – Residential Child Care Service
- The Church of United Brethren in Christ
- HK Society of Rehabilitation
- Ebenezer School & Home for the Visually Impaired
- HKSKH Church of our Saviour Social Service Centre – Jockey Club Family Express
- Hong Kong Council of Early Childhood Education and Services
- Hong Kong Playground Association
- Christian Action – Centre for Refugees
- Christian Family Service Centre – Family Energizer Integrated Family Service Centre
- Hong Kong Women Worker’s Association
- Catholic Mission School
We would love to hear from you.
Donation and General Enquiries:
Child Sponsorship Enquiries:
8/F Pacific Plaza, 410-418 Des Voeux Road West, Sai Wan, Hong Kong
Monday to Friday: 9:30a.m. to 6:00p.m.
© 2019 Save the Children Hong Kong | IR File No: 91/8943